The Perfect Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe
Cauliflower is characterized by a high nutritional value and many benefits, the most important of which is the vegetable that has proved many studies and Medical effectiveness in the prevention of cancer. Cauliflower may be preferred to adults than young people and many mothers suffer from their children’s refusal to eat it
Here’s my dear, the fastest way to pizza is a healthy and easy cauliflower pizza that will your kid’s love it
How to Make the Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
How to make a healthy pizza paste from cauliflower? Pizza is the favorite dish of many, rich in delicious flavors, do not deprive yourself of this meal
– 1 or(12-ounce) package Little Green Sprout’s Organics by Green Giant™ Riced Cauliflower OR
the other option for you Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower
– 2 egg
– 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated your favorite pizza toppings
The Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe
Preheat oven to 400°F. Microwave Riced Cauliflower according to package directions.
– then Drain cooked cauliflower in a colander, pressing out as more moisture as possible with paper towels.
– then Stir in egg and cheeses.
– Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Press cauliflower mixture into an a12-inch circle.
– Bake 20 minutes or until edges are brown and crust is crisp.
theTop with desired pizza toppings. Bake 10 to 15 minutes
another way to make cauliflower pizza recipe
Ingredients of cauliflower pizza
400 g cauliflower section
2 cup mozzarella cheese
⅓ cup tomato sauce
Big spoon oregano
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Several mint leaves
How to make cauliflower pizza recipe
1. Grind the cauliflower with the electric mixer.
2. In a tray lined with butter, place the cauliflower and then insert the oven into 180 ° C for a period of 180 ° C
Between 8 – 10 minutes.
3. After removing a tray from the oven, put the cauliflower in a deep pot, then add the beaten egg with the mozzarella cheese and cheese
Parmesan and mix.
4. Place the mixture in a baking tray lined with butter paper, and then place it in the oven for 10 minutes or until the face turns brown.
5. Remove the oven from the oven and add the remaining ingredients to the face as shown before you. Then repeat the oven for 10 minutes