get rid of dandruff: Great Tips & ways
Many people suffer from the problem of growth of dandruff and spread in the hair, and may spread dandruff on the scalp and sometimes over the limit until it falls on the shoulders, which requires a quick deal with them, to get rid of their embarrassing appearance ,so I try to show you Great Tips & ways to get rid of dandruff.
How to get rid of dandruff -Get Rid of It Forever
The first step to getting rid of dandruff is to understand why it occurs. The reason for their occurrence was attributed to the ( Malassezia ) fungus of the scalp. These fungi grow in areas rich in fat in the scalp.
What are the causes of dandruff?
– Drying of the scalp: Drought causes the appearance of dandruff.
– Excessive use of hair lotions and shampoos: Especially if you have greasy hair, this causes hair formation.
– Wash hair with hot water: Because this hot water opens the pores of the scalp to allow the penetration of ingredients Shampoo and moisturizer to the depths of the hair, which leads to the emergence of dandruff
– Malassezia is a type of fungus that lives on the scalp, which is activated makes the body produce more skin cells and thus increases irritation and dandruff.
– Wrong nutrition: Do not get the necessary health food, which contains the necessary vitamins that take care of the scalp.
– Tension: Excessive anxiety leads to weakening of your immune system, causing dandruff in the head
Dandruff may affect some because of negligence in the cleanliness of the hair and washing permanently, or due to dry scalp, or some skin problems, which makes the need to get rid properly is very necessary.
All of these natural ingredients you find in your kitchen can solve the problem of hair dandruff without spending money.these are great &tips for you
1- Aspirin pills for the treatment of dandruff
Do you know that aspirin pills contain salicylic acid, which is available in scalp shampoos, so do not deprive yourself of the chance to get rid of the dandruff by crushing two aspirin beads and mixing them with the same amount of shampoo you put on your head and then massage your hair with the mixture and leave it for two minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water?
2- Apple vinegar to get rid of dandruff
All you need is to mix half a cup of natural cider vinegar with a glass of pure water, and then massage the scalp and roots with the mixture and leave it on your hair for 15 minutes before washing with warm water. For a satisfactory outcome in less than a month, repeat this exercise twice a week.
3- Tea tree oil
It is one of the most fragrant oils. It may be hard to get but worth searching. This oil has an extraordinary ability to fight dandruff, so I bought a shower liquid that contains this kind of oil to get rid of dandruff and its problems.
All you need is a scalp massage with a teaspoon of tea tree oil with a teaspoon of coconut oil and then leave on your hair for 15 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water. For a satisfactory result in less than a month, repeat this exercise twice a week.
4- Lavender oil
It is a light oil, and it can make natural recipes from it for all kinds of hair.
Lavender oil to remove scalp, because it moisturizes the scalp and balances the production of natural oils in your hair, and you can also get rid of the problems of dry hair, some of these masks for hair, where the blending of lavender oil with some other oils from the best natural recipes to care for your hair and scalp It is mixed with natural oils such as coconut oil or olive oil, especially that lavender oil has some natural substances and ingredients that help in cleaning, disinfecting the skin and anti-fungal.
How to use lavender oil on your hair
– Some drops of lavender oil about a teaspoon with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, then mix this hair mixture for 10 minutes, then leave the mixture of oils for about 15 minutes and then wash your hair and scalp well.
5- Neem leaves
They are very effective in fighting dandruff, All you have to do is dry some leaves, crush them and mix them with water. Then put it on your scalp for 15 minutes before you wash your hair.
6- Rub coconut oil on your head
One of the oldest methods used to get rid of dandruff. Heat a little of this oil and add it to your scalp once a week. It keeps it moist and helps fight dandruff.
7- Aloe vera gel to remove the dandruff
To prepare this recipe, extract the aloe vera gel from the cactus plant directly and then scalp the appropriate amount of it based on the length of your hair and leave it for at least an hour before washing as usual. Repeat this process two or three times a week and you will get soft, firm, cream-free hair without dandruff
8- Garlic to get rid of dandruff
Garlic has antibacterial properties, so it is ideal for treating dandruff caused by bacteria. So do not slow down. Crush 3 garlic cloves and mix them with 2 tablespoons of natural honey (to relieve the smell of the sharp garlic) and then rub the scalp and leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water Then wash your hair with shampoo to remove the skin.
9- Bicarbonate sodium to get rid of dandruff
Bicarbonate sodium treatment of dandruff of hair in a safe and effective and cost-less also, so moisturize your hair with water and then rub the amount of 4 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate on the scalp and leave for 15 minutes and then wash your hair with water only. We recommend that you repeat this exercise twice a week to get rid of it in less than a month.
10- Lemon juice to get rid of dandruff
Lemon juice is a natural and wonderful treatment of dandruff. You need to get rid of this just one lemon juice and then massage the scalp with juice and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing the hair with lukewarm water only. Repeat this process twice a week and you will get soft, cream-free hair and without dandruff after less than a month.
get rid of dandruff: easy ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff
Essential tips to get rid of dandruff forever
– Put the milk on your scalp. Milk does not work as a hair conditioner, but removes the dead skin from your head, thus removing dandruff that falls on your shoulders. Avoid using it so much that your hair does not smell like milk. To remove the odor, wash your hair with vinegar and some aromatic fresh herbs.
– Olive oil is one of the most useful oils for skin and scalp. I usually rub your head with olive oil at least an hour before bathing.
– Child oil can be used to return essential oils to your scalp. Put the oil on your scalp at night and wash it the next day.
– Fenugreek Seeds Fenugreek seeds work like magic on the scalp. Make a mixture of the ring and milk and put it on your head for thirty minutes and then wash it. You will feel the difference after a few applications.