Best Potato Salad with Mayonnaise recipe
Potato Salad Recipe with Mayonnaise Dressing
Potatoes have many nutritional benefits. They are full of iron, calcium, phosphorus, proteins and other minerals, which strengthens the body’s immunity and protects it from diseases. Potatoes are cooked in different ways and shapes. They can be fried or boiled, sometimes cooked with soups or with ” “Such as a chicken tray,and more, and can make a lot of delicious and low-calorie recipes
Ingredients of potato salad with mayonnaise
– Potatoes: 5 grains (medium size / peeled and diced)
– Green onions: 4 sticks
– Parsley: 1/4 cup (minced)
– Mayonnaise: half a cup
– Yogurt: half a cup
– vinegar: 2 tbsp
– Salt: half a teaspoon
– 5 veins of fresh coriander green for decoration
How to prepare an easy way
1. Cook the potatoes with salted water until they ripen and then cook.
2. Put the potatoes in a deep bowl, add the onions, parsley and my heart.
3. Mix mayonnaise with yogurt and a tablespoon of hot water and vinegar in a bowl.
4. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the potatoes
Put the salad in the refrigerator and leave it for half an hour to cool. Remove it from the refrigerator and place it on the serving plate.
– To avoid damaging the potato beads, keep away from onions. To give the salad a distinctive taste add a little lemon juice.
– To delay the damage of the potato seeds, put a bead of apples between them. To preserve the integrity of the vegetables from the transmission of germs, we assign a chopping board for vegetables and another for meat. The potatoes can be first boiled and then sliced. Mayonnaise can be made at home rather than ready.