Lentil soup is one of the most important dishes that must be addressed with the entry of the winter, it is a food that gives the person a sense of energy and warmth, and in this article, we will provide the most famous and fastest ways to prepare lentil soup
Lentil soup is one of the most common types of dishes that always win in most homes in the winter, so the way to make the lentil soup steps easy and simple.
How to Make Easy Lentil Soup
Lentil is considered one of the richest legumes because it is equivalent to meat with its nutritional benefits. also, Lentils are useful for bones, teeth, blood, and nerves because it contains calcium, phosphorus, and iron. add that Lentil is one of the richest foods in energy.
Lentils are recommended at least 3 times a week. Lentil is recommended as a staple food because it is rich in energy for those who are exerting difficult muscle efforts. Lentils treat headaches and chest pain.
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes Quantity: 5 people
1/4 cup olive oil
2 carrots, diced
1 onion, chopped
2 cups dry lentils
8 cups of water
2 tablespoons vinegar
salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
teaspoon dried basil
2 stalks celery, chopped
1/2 cup spinach, rinsed and thinly sliced
how to prepare Simple Lentil Soup Recipe
1- In a large soup pot, you heat oil over medium heat. then you Add onions, carrots, and celery
2- cook and stir until onion is tender. then Stir in garlic, bay leaf, oregano, and basil then cook for 2 minutes.
3- Stir in lentils, and add 8 cups of water and tomatoes. then Bring to a boil.
4- Reduce heat, and simmer for at least an hour. When you ready to serve stir in spinach, and cook until it wilts.
5- Stir in vinegar, and season to taste with salt and ground pepper, and little vinegar if desired.
easy Lentil Soup Recipe – recipe2
1/2 cup red lentils, well washed and drained
1 large of potato, peeled and cut into cubes
2 medium-sized carrot, cut into large cubes
1 medium onion, peeled and cut into quarters
5 cloves garlic, peeled
Cumin and salt to taste
4 tbsp corn oil
5 cups of water
– first, you Add potatoes, carrots, and tomatoes, onions, with garlic, and lentils in a large pot on fire with 2 cups water or broth.
– When the ingredients are cooked, mix them with a hand mixer or in the normal mixer until the mixture is smooth and mix well.
– Put the mixture back on the pot and on low heat, add salt, cumin and 3 cups of water and stir and cover the pot.
– In a pan on the fire, put 4 tablespoons of corn oil and turn to become a golden color, add it immediately on the lentil soup on the fire.
– stir time to time so that the mixture does not stick to the bottom of the pot and burn, wait with stirring until it ripens
How to make red lentil soup recipe
Red lentils soup, easy and simple recipe can be prepared in less than an hour, you prepare:
3 tablespoons olive oil
Large onion chopped finely
2 garlic cloves minced
Tablespoon of tomato paste
Teaspoon ground cumin
Pepper and salt are added to taste
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
2 cups of water
A cup of red lentils
Large carrot, peeled and cut into cubes
3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or parsley.
How to prepare:
1 – Add the oil shaker in a large pot and put it on the fire to heat a little, then add onion and chopped garlic, for two minutes until the color turns to golden.
2. Add tomato paste, cumin, salt, and pepper.
3. In a large bowl, place the lentils and chopped carrots, add water and chicken or vegetable paste, preferably avoid chicken broth, as it is high in sodium and saturated fat.
4. Let the lentils simmer for about 30 minutes until cooked, then add onion, garlic and tomato mixture.
5. After the soup is ripe, pour it in a bowl to make it and add a little coriander or parsley.
– Add coriander or parsley on a plate of golden lentil soup after pouring it. In addition to the beautiful green color, you will add a combination of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to your task.
– To increase the benefit you can squeeze a little lemon on the dish, it will enhance the absorption of iron in the body, and to benefit more thanks to the content of lemon vitamin C. Or you can replace lemon with a cup of natural orange juice.
Nutrition Facts of lentil soup
lentil soup contains Per Serving: 349 calories; 10 g fat; 48.2 g carbohydrates; 18.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 131 mg sodium this soup is Full nutrition