pasta salad |Easy Pasta Salad Recipes|amaze
Easy pasta salad
Pasta salad is one of the most popular food ingredients for all, children or adults. Many are prepared to prepare a lot of recipes, whether with chicken, meat, fish, or even vegetables. Cheese is one of the most common ingredients in pasta. We rarely find a recipe containing spaghetti and there are no different cheeses. In this article, we will provide you with some different pasta powers.
Easy Pasta Salad Recipes
pasta is one of the most important Italian cuisines that has been able to conquer the whole world. It is transformed into the main corner that many families rely on and are keen to serve on their tables, either as a main course or as a kind of appetizer.
Many women resort to cooking traditional foods on a daily basis in the belief that in order to save time and effort, in fact, the creations and innovations in the cooking world are many and can not be ignored. In addition, it does not take much time to reverse the expected, Greek pasta salad “in quantities sufficient for 4 to 6 people, which can be provided by food and dinner, especially that pasta preferred by most members of the family.
Ingredients pasta salad
2 cups and half pasta
1 tbsp lemon juice
A half-cup of vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic powder “powder”
1 teaspoon sugar
Half a teaspoon of thyme
a small spoon of salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Half a cup of olive oil
Half red onion “chopped”
Half a cup of black olives
Half the fruit of the cucumber is large after you cut them into small pieces of “cubes”
1 cup cheese “Vita or Cheddar”
2 tablespoons fresh dill
Steps to prepare the noodle salad
– In a deep bowl put the water down, and then bring a quarter cup of vinegar
– Add lemon juice, sugar, thyme, garlic, powder, salt and pepper, and slowly.
– Put half a cup of olive oil and after the mixture to boiling point Put the pasta and leave it until it is completely boiled
– Pour the pasta from water and then put in a large bowl with another quarter cup of vinegar and leave it until cool
– After 15 minutes add the rest of the ingredients for the pasta, and saw the black olives and then chopped red onions and stir them well
– Put the tomatoes “sherry” then a cheese cup “Vita or Cheddar”, then cubes option
Do not forget to decorate the dish with fresh dill.
Do you love cheese? you can Try adding a heaping cup of small cubed of mozzarella to this recipe.
In this delicious and tasty recipe, you and your children have enjoyed the taste of appetite and high vitamins for better health.